- A government besieged by eight elephants: war, immigration, ecology, recession, foreclosure, joblessness, tax, and debt.
- The longest modern relentless continued history of war on the planet.
- The highest public incarceration rate on the planet. (note)
- Constitutional representation below 5% the proportional level of 1776.
- A constitution, 68% in amendment and requiring constitutional scholar interpretation.
- Incessant and increasing poor decision, inaction, stalemate, and incompetence in government.
The government of the United States is a shadow if its former 1776 self. Improvement will not occur until the US constitution undergoes significant and profound revision, second millennium verse to a 1776 song.
Every government on the planet faces these issues, agendas, and challenges. They are not unique to America. They are unique to the millennium. America must adjust.
America can no longer deny decades leading to eight elephants. It’s time to re-citizenize America’s democracy. This requires systemic and constitutional change. There is no super hero. It’s not about personality. There is no silver bullet. Middle America must rise to the challenge. When this happens, the outlook is positive.
Citizen is coach to team democracy. Coach is responsible for success. It’s your call, coach.
Presidential Candidate (for one of 9 executive branch presidents) 2016